ANTIPODI: journal of culture, politics and art
The ANTIPODES are the world which is the exact opposite of the one we know; the ancient Greeks coined the name to define the southern hemisphere, the land exactly opposite the known world. Being at the ANTIPODES therefore means being the opposite of something or someone, in another world.
N°.1 now available !
(article titles translated; the magazine is entirely in Italian)
* Saverio Craparo "Matrimony or Marketmony"
* Antonio Politi "I'll buy you in bits"
* Adriana Dadà "Migrating bodies"
* Monia Andreani "Who is a body?"
* Gianpaolo Rossi "The body and health in difficulty"
* Irene & Marco Paganini "Absolute Dominion over Nature"
* Bodies in struggle: corrispondence from Bolivia
* Giancarlo Leoni "Producing and polluting - what harm am I doing you?
* Gianni Cimbalo "Notes on life, values and death"
* Stefano Lissia Interview with Luisa Siddi and Chiara Gazzola
Also songs, readings, poetry from Dante to the present day. The works of J.P. Witkin, chosen and freely arranged by Alessandra Borsetti Venier, also lend to the dramatic nature of the subjects dealt with in this issue.
N°0 is now available online in html format (Italian only)
|N°.0 (article titles translated; the magazine is entirely in Italian)
* Editorial Being at the Antipodes
Antipodi is issued twice yearly by:
Crescita Politica Editrice, Florence
Editors: Saverio Craparo, Adriana Dadà, Emanuele Giordano, Daniela Grendene, Stefano Lissia, Enrico Paganini, Rocco Petrone, Stefano Quaglia
Art Director: Alessandra Borsetti Venier
Printed by Litografia I. P. Via Boccaccio 24 r, Florence
Subscriptions: annual subscription (for Italy) - €15.00 normal, €30.00 supporter
For subscriptions to addresses outside Italy and back issues, polease contact Crescita Politica Editrice, Casella postale 1418, 50121 Firenze
THE MAGAZINE IS BASED ON THE SUPPORT OF ITS READERS. IF YOU SHARE THE EDITORIAL LINE PLEASE TAKE OUT A SUBSCRIPTION AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO TOO!
Federazione dei Comunisti Anarchici